4.24.2012

Mod Matrimony: Pittsburgh Wedding Planners

lalalaphotography.com

Recently, I have joined the Mod Matrimony team! This is super exciting to me since I love event planning and I'm like a little girl about weddings. I cry at everyone's wedding, even if I don't know the couple that well. My tough-girl exterior is always crushed by a good wedding. Anyway, what this means to my readers here is that every Tuesday, you'll find me there. For my first post with Mod Mat: The Top 5 Pittsburgh Wedding Locations! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...