10.12.2012

New Design

Hello readers, if you came looking for Fashion Forward Fridays, I'm sorry to let you down. But hey look, new design! I had to create a branding project for a class so I decided to use Chels & the City to do so. I still have some little changes I want to make and a few more additions but I would like your input on how you feel about the updates!

Also, while you're looking around, it would be fabulous if you joined my site through Google Friend Connect just look over to the right, scroll down until you see "Fabulous Followers" and click join this site. I'd appreciate it!

Happy Friday, friends! Have a great weekend!

Love, Chels

6 comments:

  1. chelsea,
    love the design and your blogs!!!!
    you're amazing, and i miss you!
    ~ Alana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alana! And thanks for being my newest follower. Hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  2. Love the logo! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am your newest GFC follower!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always appreciate the input of fellow bloggers - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Your banner instantly caught my attention! So classic and chic!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...