11.14.2012

I love you.

Today marks MJ and my third anniversary since we started dating. Whoa.
Our relationship is the age of a small child.
Or the majority of a college career.
Or the average length of a TV show series.
Or a well-trained dog.
Or...you get the idea. We've been together for awhile.
Longer than most famous couples!  
And they blame busy schedules and distance...ha! Amateurs.


Anyway, this man has become the greatest addition to myself.
Not completed me, but added to me.
He has pointed me more towards God.
Not taken me away from Him.
He has enhanced every other relationship I have in my life through my family and my friends.
Not ever once taking away from those already formed bonds.
MJ has created a desire in me to truly commit to our futures.
Together.
He is now and will always be my best friend.
Not just my boyfriend.
I love him more than he'll ever know and more than I will ever be able to comprehend.
I know he feels the same about me.
And each day, I love him more.

Happy Anniversary, MJ - I adore you.




Song: This Is Us by Keyshia Cole

Love, Chels



4 comments:

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...