1.21.2013

30x30x30 Challenge Update Uno

As I mentioned before, I am participating in a 30x30x30 wardrobe challenge. Where I am remixing 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days. So far so good. Here's a look at the first six days in the challenge. You can keep up with my outfits daily by following me on Pinterest.


days 1 through 6 of the challenge

What I've learned so far as I have taken at least one picture of myself every day...
1 - The true concept of a belt has been lost on me.
2 - I need more jewelry.
3 - Fashion blogging would be fun but I'd only do it if 
I had a great camera & tripod or someone to take my pictures.
4 - I think I've picked some good pieces!
5 - I hope I'm saying #4 through the end of this challenge!


Today, I am heading to D.C. to participate in some Inauguration activities and am so excited! I love D.C. almost as much as Pittsburgh, politics are fun for me and I'm just overall thrilled that I am able to go and go FOR FREE to this once in a lifetime event. Good thing my red jeans were picked to be in this challenge because I think I'll be breaking them out for a little patriotic flare! Have a great day off, America - happy Martin Luther King Jr. day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're doing an awesome job so far! I'm already bored with this challenge on my end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm bored with it too but only because I keep thinking of outfits that I want to wear with pieces I didn't pick for the challenge.

      Delete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...