4.19.2013

Fashion Forward Fridays: Pavement!

It's been awhile since talking to you guys about a local boutique, so on this rainy day where no one (including myself) was looking cute during my walk around downtown, here you have it. Pavement. I have been swooning over this store for about three-ish years now. I first laid eyes on it while I was walking around Lawrenceville hanging up fliers for an internship and have loved it ever since. You cannot let me walk by a place with shoes in the window and not think I'm going to fall in love.

All photos from the Pavement Facebook page.



Pavement is a beautiful space, with hard wood floors, white shelves, and bright, unique wallpaper. You know the "dream closet" you've been pinning on Pinterest? Yeah, that's what this place looks like. And they have beautiful pieces to match the space.

This is a locally owned boutique that has been open since 2006. They bring in clothing, shoes and hand-made accessories all from designers and brands who have little impact on the environment. All to die for and all beautiful. You really need to get there and check it out. They have a great mix of local, indie and national designers that you're sure to love and sure to give you the perfect mix of bohemian and chic. I'm hoping to get there in the next week to snag a dress for graduation. Fingers crossed!

Inside view of this fabulous boutique!

Perfect summer dresses! For graduation, perhaps? 

You can check out Pavement on their website, Facebook, Twitter (@ShopPavement) and/or Instagram (Pavement_Pittsburgh). They often update with pictures of recently received items so this way, you can swoon over them right along with me!


Pavement
Price: 
$$
(Moderate & up)
Location:
3629 Butler Street
Corner of 37th Street and Butler Street in Lawrenceville
Store Hours:
Monday - Wednesday: 11am-6pm
Thursday - Friday: 11am-7pm
Saturday: 11am-6pm
Sunday: 11am-4pm



4 comments:

  1. Love everything! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Pavement is great, it was one of the 1st boutiques in Pittsburgh to carry my Lagelle accessories when I sold wholesale to merchants.
    -Tye
    http://blog.lagelle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...