5.03.2013

Fashion Forward Fridays: Meet Lindsay!

So I didn't have a fashionista last week for Fashion Forward Fridays because I was running around town looking for the perfect shoes to wear during graduation. But then my bestie, Lindsay, and I went to the opening night of Clybourne Park at the Pittsburgh Public Theater and of course my girl was looking fabulous, so here she is...a week later.

Clutch: Urban Outfitters | Hot Pink Peplum Top: Express | Black Skinnies, Flats and Belt: The Limited

Lindsay is one of my favorite "fashion icons." She's right up there with Jackie O in my mind, but like I said, she's one of my best friends so I may be biased. She likes to shop at Target, The Limited, Express, and Francesca's and has style across the board.


She's often hippie chic, but also has a lot of business sexy looks as well. Lindsay encourages people who are looking to amp up their style to head to Pinterest for inspiration. She said that she gets so many unique ideas from pins from all kinds of people. "I love following regular people, fashion bloggers and major style icons, they all give me so many new ideas of how to remix pieces." She also said that even if you don't have the exact pieces those Pinterest people are using in their pins, you can still get ideas of what to pair with what and how to layer properly.


As for GQ calling Pittsburgh the third-worst-dressed city, Lindsay said "no way, Chelsea Oliver lives in Pittsburgh!" Ha. Well, thanks, doll. ::blushes:: But she also said that whenever she is in the city she is always inspired by what people have on who she sees just walking around. Lindsay also said "I always want to take pictures of their outfits and then go shopping right away. I love seeing the great looks people come up with around here." There you have it, Pittsburgh...have a great weekend, fashion lovers!


2 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet! I have a girlfriend that is my fashion inspiration too!


    Have a great weekend, Chelsea!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...