9.18.2013

Chels Wears: Dressy Black & Gold


Rooney's Shirt: Grand Scheme PGH | Skirt: Vera Wang | Vest: New York & Co.
Booties: Target | Mixed Bracelets: Charlotte Russe & Walmart | Metallic Purse: Wet Seal | Necklace: Forever 21

If you read my most recent post for On Her Game this week then you know that I missed the Monday night full of Pittsburgh sports (the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates all had games) because I had to work. This outfit was my way of showing my Pittsburgh sports pride while still being work-appropriate.

Over the summer, I saw a lot of fashion bloggers dressing up the graphic tee and I thought this would be the perfect outfit to test this trend out for and I have to say I love it! I also love that the high school football field is so close to my house because it made getting these pictures before running to work super convenient too! But note to self, do not wear heels in the grass again. I should have known better. Also, if you remember, this is the Vera Wang skirt that I got at Goodwill and this is the shirt I was wearing when I met Franco Harris.... double holler!



14 comments:

  1. love the dressed up t look
    love those shoes you are sporting as well
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie your outfit is so cute. I have the same shoes... YAY Football time.. This Year I hope to get more into Football with my Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I hope I can get my boyfriend more into football this season lol

      Delete
  3. Hope you didn't ruin your heels!!! LOL!! Love me some graphic tees and FOOTBALL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And I didn't the field was pretty dry so the dirt just wiped off!

      Delete
  4. At least you have cohesive colors. Philly Team colors are all over the board. I had so much work and homework last year I missed most of the already short Hockey season. I'm trying not to do it again this year.

    -Chrissy of Crashbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, Chrissy. Tell Philly to get their act together lol Good luck with catching games!

      Delete
  5. I always hated graphic tees! Maybe it's because I grew up in the era of Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle and so everyone was wearing them. But after a long hiatus from them, I actually really like them now. I love the fun retro ones too with old movie posters on them. :) I love this cute look! That white vest is the perfect touch and those booties make it really sexy. You look fab girl! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Toni!! And I hear ya on the graphic tees, I used to hate them because that's all anyone wore to high school but I think this was the right time for me to bring them back.

      Delete
  6. You are beautiful! And I love your outfit. It totally got me excited for fall, football and all the fun festivities that are coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Courtney! Fall is my favorite so I'm super excited for it too!

      Delete
  7. I love dressing up graphic tees! It's such an affordable trend!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...