5.01.2014

Marion Claire Stationery

Well, the big news is that I have started my own stationery company! And while I was hoping to launch a Kickstarter today, I didn't realize that it takes about a week to verify your bank information, so NEXT WEEK, that will happen too! This is seriously a life-long dream of mine and while I didn't think it would be happening this soon in life, I'm glad that it is and am excited to really establish this line and grow as a business.

So while there are still some edits that need to be done throughout social media world, which I'll be working on today, my website is up and rocking and if you'd like to learn more about why I have created this company, the reason behind the name and to see a sneak peek of some of my designs, please feel free to visit my website. And let me know what you think, seriously, tell me your opinon. I'm so excited, nervous, and ready for this journey to start and hope that you'll come along with me!

Marion Claire Stationery | About | Facebook | Twitter | Kickstarter & Etsy (coming soon!)


30 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! What you have on there right now is so cute! Can't wait for everything to be up and running :)


    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm excited to see where this takes you!

    Sarah

    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Wishing you all the best. :-) Will be checking out the website, for sure. Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeep!! How exciting!! I'm jumping over there to see it IMMEDIATELY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I just happen to have an old habit of collecting pretty stationary! Let's see what you got! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, ho Etsy link yet! ;) I'll check back! I guess if I would have noticed that last line I would have known that. =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! This is so exciting!! I'm 100% behind you and your new venture! Good luck!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck in this adventure. I hope you do great and who knows I might order some from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited for you
    I am a stationary junkie, so I can't wait to see what you will have
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! No worries, Jess! I just didn't want to set one up until the Kickstarter goes through so no one orders anything while I cannot fulfill their order! I'll keep you in the loop for when it all goes live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and im so excited for you! i checked your site and i love the samples. Will definitely be checking back again!

    Delightful Ideas

    MOZO Shoes Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Chelsea! What an exciting post! I wish you the best of luck with your business :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful News Chelsea! Congratulations and Best Wishes in your endeavors and much success!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!!! This is so crazy exciting!!! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what you have come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I miss this post???? Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...